LICA-TX applications for new members are accepted each
year from October through January. For more information, please
call us at 800.876.5342 or email Texas@lic.org.
Access to the Combined Federal Campaign; your state employee
campaign; municipal, county and university campaigns when possible;
United Way campaigns and various independent corporate
- Automated "sign & go" applications (after first year of
participation) including electronic processing and receipt.
- Donor names & addresses keypunched and forwarded electronically,
pre-formatted for download to your contributor database.
- Quarterly electronic funds transfer of gifts directly to your bank
- Members share in "undesignated" funds and gifts made to the
federation, as available.
- Private, workplace campaign online portfolio, where members can
check the status of their gifts and distributions at any time, review a
three-year history of workplace campaign giving, keep up to date on
individual marketing programs, and download exclusive workplace
training and education materials.
- Inclusion on our federation's web site, which features "search"
capability to help donors find you and information to motivate them to
give to you once they do.
- Automatic notification of campaign speaking opportunities, kickoff
events, "agency fairs", and other opportunities to promote your agency
directly to donors.
- Complete workplace campaign marketing support, including but not
limited to: online interactive training; training conferences; copy
writing and consulting service for campaign brochure statements and
other campaign marketing materials; and assistance with custom
workplace development plans.
- E-Commerce Giving: This is an optional service available to our
members. It is an online donation form that goes on your web site and
allows donors to make credit card gifts to you via a secure server.
Visa and MasterCard donations are processed free of charge and American
Express donations are assessed a low transaction fee of 2.25%. It's a
great service if you don't have your own on-line credit card processing
system. ( Click here for complete information. )
- Vehicle Donations: This is an optional service available to our
members. Through a partnership with VDAC (Vehicle Donations to Any
Charity), we offer you a zero liability vehicle donation system. You
can accept vehicles from anywhere in the country. We handle the towing,
issue a charitable receipt to the donor, auction the vehicle, handle
the transfer of title, etc. All you have to do is receive the money.
Donations can be accepted online, or via a toll free number.